mercoledì 14 novembre 2007

2° Mobisode


ed ecco la trascrizione


[Hurley walks out of a tent with a backpack]
Frogurt: Hello Hurley.
[Hurley turns around and something falls out of his backpack]
Hurley: Frogurt.
Frogurt: It's Neil.
Hurley: Neil.
Frogurt: What are you doing in Rose and Bernard's tent, Hurley?
Hurley: Nothing.
Frogurt: Nothing, huh?
[Frogurt picks up a DHARMA wine bottle that appears to have fallen
from Hurley's backpack]
Looks like you snagged some DHARMA cabernet.
Hurley: They said I could borrow it.
Frogurt: No worries, bro. I'm not here to get in your skin. If you
wanna steal from Bernie, steal from Bernie. I just have a question
for you. What's going on with you and Libby?
Hurley: What do you mean?
Forgurt: I mean are you going to make a move or not?
Hurley: None of your business, dude.
Frogurt: Look, Tubby, you're holding up the line. You and I both
know you're not going to get past doing laundry with her, so why don't
you back off, and let a real man in.
Hurley: Really?
Frogurt: Really.
Hurley: Well it just so happens I'm way past doing laundry with her.
Yeah that's right. In fact, I'm going on a date with her right now.
We're going on a picnic.
Frogurt: You got a date with her?
Hurley: Yeah. I'm bringing the wine, she's bringing the blankets.
Frogurt: Well played, Hurley. Well played. But it's not over. If
you can't close the deal with Libby, it's Neil-time - now and forever.
[Neil walks away]
[Hurley smiles and continues on]

Nessun commento: